There’s nothing better to cheer anyone up, than funny animal photographs.
What if there was a contest for the funniest photos of animals? Well, actually there is such a competition.
Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards was created by two professional photographers who are also conservationists, Paul Joynson-Hicks and Tom Sullam.
While there’s no grand prize, the cause of the competition is to raise conservation awareness with the motto “Conservation through competition.” The competition is a delight for everyone looking to celebrate the natural state of wildlife.
Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards is a global and free-to-enter competition for nature lovers who trust their photography skills. This year, there are 40 furry nominees in the competition.
Here are some of the highlights of 2019 finalists:
1. This Quokka who flashes the prettiest smile to the camera
2. This fish dubbed “He’s right behind me, isn’t he?”
3. This ‘rofl’ seal who loves your jokes
4. A cool surfer penguin whose name is probably Jake
5. This iconic facepalm bear
6. A very breezy monkey, just enjoying his day
7. This lion cub going after things he’s not supposed to
8. The “come at me bro” monkey
9. This poor bird standing at the wrong place, at the wrong time
10. The “Oh My” otter
11. This bear who is exceptionally good at hide & seek?
12. This little bug who’d love to meet & greet you
13. This owl who thinks you’re hilarious
Source: Interesting Engineering